<button id="ekhxi"></button>
      <button id="ekhxi"></button>

      <dd id="ekhxi"></dd>
      VOA英語學習網 > VOA視頻 > 口語輕松學 >
      口語輕松學:第51課:好習慣!
      下載視頻(請右鍵另存為)

      口語輕松學:第51課:好習慣!

      Lesson 51: A Good Habit

      第51課:好習慣

      Anna: D.C. is a popular city for marathons! A marathon is a long race. Many marathons raise money for charity, you know - good works. A marathon is a good fitness goal too. I want to challenge myself in a marathon and maybe win a medal! Hey, there’s Ashley. Ashley! Wait for me! It’s Anna!

      安娜:華盛頓盛行馬拉松!馬拉松是一項長跑競賽。許多馬拉松比賽是為了慈善募集資金,你知道的-慈善行為。馬拉松也是一項不錯的健身項目。我想要在馬拉松比賽中挑戰自己并且或許會贏得一塊獎牌!嘿!那是艾斯利。艾斯利!等等我,我是安娜!

      Anna: Ash … ley. Ash … Ley.

      安娜:艾...斯...莉。艾...斯...莉。

      Ashley: Are you okay, Anna?

      艾斯利:你還好嗎?安娜?

      Anna: I just ran … from over there.

      安娜:我僅僅只是從那邊跑過來。

      Ashley: Do you want to sit down, Anna? Do you want some water? (Anna takes the bottle and tries to return it.) No thanks. You keep it.

      艾斯利:安娜,你想坐下休息會兒嗎?你想要一些水嗎?(安娜拿起瓶子并且試著將瓶子還回去)不,謝謝。你留著吧!

      Anna: Thanks. I didn’t know you like to run.

      安娜:謝謝。我不知道你也喜歡跑步。

      Ashley: I love running. In fact, this weekend, I will run in my first marathon.

      艾斯利:我愛跑步。事實上,本周末,我將第一次跑馬拉松。

      Anna: Me … Too.

      安娜:我也是。

      Ashley: Really? You are running in a marathon?

      艾斯利:真的嗎?你也跑馬拉松?

      Anna: Yeah. In a couple of days. Why do you ask … like that?

      安娜:是的。過幾天呢。為什么你這么問呢?

      Ashley: What do you know about running in a marathon?

      艾斯利:關于馬拉松,你知道些什么呢?

      Anna: I know that there’s a lot of running and sometimes you can win a medal.

      安娜:我知道要跑很久,并且有時,你可能會贏得一塊獎牌。

      Ashley: How long have you been training?

      艾斯利:你訓練多久了?

      Anna: I started today. I’ve been training for an hour … no, an hour and seven minutes!

      安娜:我今天開始的。我已經訓練一個小時了......不,是一小時7分鐘!

      Ashley: Anna, training a little every day is a good habit to get into. Not all at once!

      艾斯利:安娜,每天訓練一點點是一個可以養成的好習慣。而不是一次訓練完!

      Anna: Thanks for the advice, Ashley. But I’m running in a special race.

      安娜:謝謝你的意見,艾斯利。但是,我是要跑一個特殊的賽程。

      Ashley: What marathon is it?

      艾斯利:那是什么馬拉松?

      Anna: I don’t remember the name. But the website said everyone gets a medal.

      安娜:我不記得名字了。但是,網絡上寫的,每個人都可以有一塊獎牌。

      Ashley: Okay, well, good luck, Anna!

      艾斯利:好的,祝你好運,安娜!

      Anna: Thanks, Ashley. Good luck to you, too.

      安娜:謝謝,艾斯利。也祝你好運。

      Ashley: Thank you.

      艾斯利:謝謝。

      Anna: Bye!

      安娜:再見!

      Ashley: Bye, Anna!

      艾斯利:再見,安娜!

      Anna: See you!

      安娜:回頭見!

      (At the race: an announcer calls out race information)

      (比賽中:播音員播報著比賽信息)

      Anna: Hello. I am here to enter the race!

      安娜:你好。我是來參賽的!

      Woman: But ma’am you can’t enter the race.

      女士:但是夫人,你不能參加比賽。

      Anna: What? How am I going to meet my goal?

      安娜:什么?我要如何實現我的目標?

      Woman: Ma’am, this race is for children. You can’t run with the children.

      女士:夫人,這個比賽是為兒童舉行的。你不能夠和兒童比賽。

      Anna: Children? Children. That’s perfect. I just might win!

      安娜:兒童?兒童?完美!我贏定了!

      Woman: No, ma’am. You really can’t run with the children.

      女士:不可以,夫人。你真的不可以和兒童比賽。

      Anna: I’m sorry. Of course. I was only thinking of my goal.

      安娜:對不起。當然。我只是想著我的目標!

      Woman: Well, you can help us with our goal, which is to raise money for sick children. Would you like to help us?

      女士:當然,你可以幫助我們的目標,為病患兒童募集資金。你愿意幫助我們嗎?

      Anna: I’ve just found my new goal. And I get to wear a medal. (to child who finished race) Good job!

      安娜:我剛剛找到了我的目標。并且我將戴上獎牌!(為完成比賽的每個孩子戴上獎牌)太棒了!

      Related Articles
      內容推薦
      真钱棋牌游戏